Tuesday, May 19, 2009

139/365


Today we went kayaking at West Lake in Sandisfield, MA. This is the place where I saw the frogs mating in 2006 and 2008, and also where Paul caught his 6 lb. bass in 2007. I think it might be one of our favorite places to kayak. There is hardly ever anyone there; we usually have the lake to ourselves. It is small, but big enough not to get bored. Today as we were getting the kayaks ready to put in the water, a girl on a horse rode up. She went right down to the water on the horse and then in the water. Then, to my surprise, the horse started almost "playing" in the water. He kept lifting his leg and splashing. I couldn't believe it. When the girl rode out, I said to her that watching her horse was so funny, that I had never seen anything like it. She started laughing and said he is just like a dog. You can see more pictures on Debbie's Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE !!!!!

Linda L.