Saturday, March 7, 2009

66/365


Today I went to a scrapbooking crop at my friend Janice's house. This is a picture of her grandson Nick. Three of her grandchildren live nearby and they usually stop in sometime during the day when she has her all day crop. Nick, especially, seems to enjoy hanging out with us "old ladies." Here he is arranging some of Carole's scrapbook "stuff." When he is around, he is usually helping out in some way. Tonight he was vacuuming up after us, putting away tables, going to get food, etc. We love having you around Nick!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture of Nick(not very flattering) and all the nice comments you said about him.
He is my "FAVORITE" OLDEST GRANDSON.
(Ha Ha)

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb !!!!!! What's up....you're 2 days behind. I keep checking and checking for the next 2 pictures...lol My evening is not complete til I see the current pictures...

Linda L.

Debbie said...

Linda - Sorry! I'm up to date now. (Glad you are still interested)
Deb

and to Janice - I know Nick is much better looking than this picture - sorry Nick. I'll get a better picture next time! Deb