Friday, March 13, 2009

72/365


This is my friend Leslee from work. We had a rather historic happening this afternoon. We have always had pre-printed logos on the paper we use to print our reports (at least in the almost 12 years I have been there). We are soon (hopefully) going to a new system where we will be using plain paper and the logo will be part of the report template. So, this afternoon we got rather sentimental when Leslee said, "This is our last box of printed paper that I am putting in the printer." I said that I should take a picture to remember it. She agreed and posed with the paper. It was definitely a silly Friday afternoon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THOSE SILLY MOMENTS ARE THE ONLY
THING I MISS ABOUT NOBLE.

LESLEY LOOKS GOOD. TELL HER I MAY COME IN SOON AND SEE FOR MYSELF HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS.

Anonymous said...

As Leslee would say "I hate change".....and by the way Janice, I double dare you...come on in!

Anonymous said...

Leslie looks good. Time does move on.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a memorable moment.
I was there for the event, behind the scenes. Great picture of Leslee who doesn't look that sad for the change. She is really getting better with this.
We will miss this Noble Logo paper,
(boo hoo, sigh, sigh).

Janice, I triple dare you to come in. How many years has it been since we have seen you? We really miss our times with you, especially the noises, sighs, and most of all, the LAUGHS! There will never be another you.!

Adios to the Noble Logo. Many changes . . . just signs of the times.