Friday, December 4, 2009

338/365


Tonight Paul and I went to the Singing Christmas Tree at our church with Marley. For the last few years it has been our tradition to go on opening night, and sit way down front (2nd row). It really is quite impressive from the 2nd row! Afterwards we go to Friendly's for ice cream. I hope she doesn't outgrow our "traditions" for a long time!




Note: In less than a month Project 365 will be done. I have really enjoyed doing it. Every now and then I look back to old posts and see things that I would never had recorded or taken pictures of - just every day life. But, I have basically decided not to continue it next year. Taking a picture every day is a little cumbersome even though I have really enjoyed it. I will still continue with Debbie's Blog though.

No comments: