Sunday, December 13, 2009

347/365


Today was a really off Sunday. Paul and I were supposed to go visit my mother today. Arrangements had been made for Dot for a ride to church and everyone was going their separate ways. At the last minute we found out that my mother wasn't feeling well and we decided to take a down day. We hadn't put the tree up and no decorations were up. BUT, in the midst of all of this decorating, I got looking at some of my digital scrapbook pages and felt bad that I hadn't done any in over a year! Paul was in the mood to give me a refresher course and he also fixed some of my templates (he is, after all, my technical support team). We decided to try one of the new templates with some actual pictures, and this is what we came up with. Cute?

1 comment:

Linda L. said...

When you look at these pictures really up close they are just soooo adorable !!!!